- Comparative Report from the “Disrupt Demand” Project. Part of the ‘Study Examining Campaign Strategies in Member States to Introduce Legislative Measures to Discourage Demand for Sex Trafficking’, Charlton, D. & M. O’Connor 2018. Funded by the Internal Security Fund of the European Union, under the call HOME/2015/ISFP/AG/THBX (2019).
- Life on the Streets Data Related to refugees and displaced persons in Paris, Refugee Rights Europe (formerly operating as the Refugee Rights Data Project (RRDP)). This report was originally published under the organisation’s previous name. In collaboration with Paris Refugee Ground Support and Denise Charlton Associates (http://refugeerights.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/RRDP_LifeOnTheStreets.pdf).
- Life in Limbo: Filling data gaps relating to refugees and displaced people in Greece, Refugee Rights Europe (formerly operating as the Refugee Rights Data Project (RRDP)). This report was originally published under the organisation’s previous name. In partnership with the Immigrant Council of Ireland and Denise Charlton Associates (http://refugeerights.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/RRDP_LifeInLimbo.pdf).
- Crossing the Threshold – the Story of Marriage Equality in Ireland. Editor Healy. G., Merrion Press, Ireland, 2017. ‘Our families and our children for Marriage Equality’ – Charlton and Fagan.
- Charlton, D. and Yonkova, N. (2016), Implementation of Directive 2011/36/EU from a gender perspective in Ireland, Research paper, European Parliament Committee on Women’s Rights and Gender Equality report on implementation of the Directive 2011/36/EU of 5 April 2011 on preventing and combating trafficking in human beings and protecting its victims from a gender perspective (2015/2118(INI))
- Yonkova, N., Gillan, S., Keegan, E., Charlton, D and Dr O’Connor, M. (2017) PROTECTING VICTIMS: AN ANALYSIS OF THE ANTI-TRAFFICKING DIRECTIVE FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A VICTIM OF GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE, European Institute for Gender Equality: Vilnius (Publication)
- Stop Traffick! Tackling demand for sexual services of trafficked women and girls, with the financial support of the Prevention of and Fight against Crime Programme European Commission – Directorate-General Home Affairs, member of the advisory committee (2014).